About

Married, gainfully employed and mother to two amazing kids, I thought I was happy, but ended up struggling with mental and physical health issues.  There is so much information out there.  There’s medical research and clinical studies that say completely opposite things.

I’ve tried a lot of things, including not trying at all (which also, by the way, doesn’t work that well), but have come to the realization that there is no secret, no magic bullet.  It’s really just everyone has their own demons, challenges and obstacles to overcome.  Everyone has their own goals, inspirations and motivations to find.  We have our own journeys to take, no one else can give us the exact advice we need.  Something may work for someone else.  In fact, 85% of the people in a recent study could benefit from something… but until you know, you don’t know, maybe you’re in the other 15%… sometimes it’s worth the risk to try and other times it’s not.  In either case, you don’t know if it’s yours until you decide to try it, accept it or move on.

After blogging here for 3 years after my first breakdown and in the midst of climbing out of my second one, it’s time to refocus and refresh.  Starting today, I’m not going to commit cultural appropriation with the profile Kung Fu Mama (I haven’t earned it), but rather I’m going to assume the profile Healthy Happy Mama, because that is the me I want to be.  You do you.  I do me.  Peace and love to you all.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s